Full Bathroom Remodeling
Want a full bathroom overhaul? After a quick free consultation we will design and reconfigure your bathroom to best use the space. Whether its removing walls, reconfiguring plumbing, new flooring, vanities, bathtubs or showers, we have you covered!
Most Popular Bathroom Services
Xpres goes above and beyond by offering many different levels of service to get you on your way to a new bathroom on any budget. We offer quick restyling solutions, tub to shower conversions as well as fully custom remodels that we craft to meet your daily routines. Both options are carried out by our expert team of craftsmen whos attention to detail is bar none.
Xpres also offers expert design services that includes an on-site consultation, construction grade drawings, perspective drawings and color renderings for those that want to complete the project themselves but may need inspiration from a designer.
From planning to completion, we take the hassle from your remodel with our experts guiding you through each step of the process. We listen. We plan. We deliver.
Qualification and Scheduling (1-2 days)
Get in contact with an Xpres bathroom representative through an introductory call. We will connect with you about your vision for your bathroom remodel and schedule an initial in home meeting. Before your call it is helpful to think about the following:
- General concept of project scope: You do not need to have all of the details at this stage, but we will take any ideas that you are willing to share!
- Design inspiration and styles: What finish styles do you like? Photo inspirations.
- Timeline for your project: When are you hoping to start your project?
- Budget: A rough, realistic budget is helpful for our design experts when they are recommending finishes.
In Home Design Consultation (3-5 days)
This is perhaps one of the most important steps in the remodeling process as it helps set up the road map for a successful remodel that you will love and not one that requires compromises down the road. An Xpres bathroom specialist will come out to your house for a free, no pressure, discovery meeting. Together we will take a look at your existing bathroom space and talk about what you would like to see improved. We will discuss:
- Your needs
- Your budget
- Features that will be added or removed
- A rough price estimate
Estimate / Design Build Agreement (3-5 days)
For more simplistic bathroom remodels / refreshes we will give you a full estimate on the spot and can get the ball rolling quickly.
For larger bathroom remodels we will create a design build agreement (DBA) with a targeted budget per the customers scope. The DBA will consist of construction grade drawings, perspective drawings, color renderings and accurate pricing based off of the average value of our available finishes. A design fee of $750 will be collected for this work which will be taken off the final invoice payment if you hire us. Please keep in mind that the DBA is designed to hit your targeted budget. There are many ways to change the budget in your favor - just ask us!
Pro Tip: Paying for our design services is also a viable option if you are thinking of doing the work yourself but don't have the vision or design expertise to maximize your space.
Xpres Showroom Meeting (2-3 days)
Now for the fun part! You will be invited to the Xpres Kitchen and Bathroom showroom to review your designs, finalize finish selections and review the scope of work.
- Your Xpres bathroom designer will present and review preliminary non construction grade design with client. Cabinet layout, floor plan, elevations, perspective views, electrical plans, and plumbing plans are just some of the documents that will be shown - we love to hear your feedback and suggestions for revisions so we can cater this space to you and your family!
- Clients are presented with selections that build your project. This includes but not limited to the following: shower/bathtub, hardware, fixtures, sinks, faucets, flooring, paint colors, and vanities - this is just the start of where your dream space becomes reality by physically seeing and touching samples.
Finalize Project and Contract Signing
Your bathroom consultant will update your design with any revisions or selections made during the showroom meeting. This is the stage where you estimate develops into a exact quote. Don’t worry you can still make changes that you would like or don’t like!
Your selections will be priced into a final quote and contract will be sent for your approval. This contract will be signed and submitted with a 40% down payment - this will allow us to start ordering products for your new bathroom!
Procurement (1-2 weeks)
Xpres will begin ordering your products to get accurate ETA's. The project manager will then draft your construction schedule.
- Products are inspected for quality and completeness.
- A construction calendar schedule is not created until all products are received and have passed our quality standards. A copy of the construction schedule will be emailed over to you for review. - Your designer will be ready to answer any questions if you should have any!
- By having all of your selected products on hand before construction starts, we are able to keep you with a working kitchen for as long as possible
Construction & Project Management (8 Weeks)
Construction will kick off with an onsite meeting with client and site team organized by the Project Manager and Project Designer.
- Scope of work and design plans are thoroughly discussed with thee site team and client to ensure a timely and exceptional remodel
- Project Managers and Designers will periodically check in throughout the course of the construction to ensure that we are on track with production. Project updates will be sent once a week or as needed. - These are just items we would like to bring to your attention regarding progress. No action is needed from you!
Your satisfaction is our top priority! Xpres will make sure that all of our expectations are met.
- Together, anything that does not meet Xpres’ or client’s expectations will be added to the punch/warranty list to get it corrected in the following days.
- Once the list has been checked off and completed, a final walk through will be held with your project manager for an official sign off for the completion of the project.
- Xpres will collect the final payment or remaining balance of the project
Full Bathroom Remodels Completed
Simple Step Process
The Onyx Collection
Xpres is an authorized Onyx dealer and preferred Onyx installer for the Twin Cities. Onyx Collections makes some of the finest solid surface vanities, shower panels, shower pans and accessories in dozens of colors, textures and finishes on the market. For those looking for the least amount of maintenance in their bathrooms Onyx offers the best and is "Guaranteed Forever". Whether you are just looking for an Onyx shower kit to do it yourself or you are looking for a full install Xpres has a solution for you.
Ask about our guaranteed fit program!
A great bathroom starts from a good plumbing layout. We specialize in basement plumbing rough-ins, shower pan setting, water supply stub outs, venting and drain pipe installation.